Yes I know, French and English in the title!
A work colleague of mine recently inspired me buy / invest in digital currencies. So that is what I have done. The way I did it wasn’t cost effective and seemed long winded so don’t copy me but
this is what I did.
1. Set up a paypal account
2. Put £20 in the paypal account
3. Exchanged £20 from paypal for SLL using http://www.virwox.com
4. Exchanged SLL to Bitcoins using http://www.virwox.com
5. Put the Bitcoins (0.046) into a wallet (https://blockchain.info/)
6. Selected digital currencies to invest in (had help from bitcointalk , coin market cap and looked at individual websites)
7. Went on to individual digital currency website and downloaded wallet
8. Signed up to currency exchange websites where the digital currencies I wanted were on (www.bter.com and http://www.bittrex.com)
9. Uploaded bitcoins to the currency exchange
10. Exchanged the bitcoins for the currency
11. Withdrew the new currency to the correct wallet.
That is the point I am up to. Not sure what to do about turning them back into pounds. That is for another day.
The coins I have invested in are
I still have a little bit of bitcoin left to invest. I’m not sure where to put it yet! Every day there seems to be a new digital currency and prices fluctuate vastly. I am only doing it for fun, even
Pack of Stewing Beef, diced
Few rashers of pancetta
2 carrots, peeled, diced
2 cloves of garlic, peeled, crushed
1 onion, peeled, diced
1 bay leaf
Few sprigs of rosemary, leaves only, finely chopped
Bunch of parsley stalks, finely chopped
Few sprigs of thyme, leaves only
Large glass of red wine
250ml beef stock
Large squeeze of tomato paste,
Pinch of sugar
Stale barguette, diced into small cubes
Pinch of nutmeg
Handful of parsley, chopped
1 – tbsp. plain flour
Knob of butter
2 tbsp olive oil
Preheat to oven to 150 Deg C.
Season the flour.
Dust each piece of meat with flour.
Heat the olive oil in a large pot / casserole dish.
Brown the meat
Remove the meat from the pot.
Add the onion and pancetta.
Sweat for a few minutes and golden brown.
Add the garlic, rosemary, thyme, bay leaf, thyme and parsley stalks.
Return the meat to the pot.
Add the wine and reduce for a minute
Add the stock, tomato paste and sugar.
Cook in the oven for 3 hours.
Boil the milk.
Add bread to a bowl.
Pour the boiled milk over.
Cover and leave for 15 minutes.
Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Stir in the parsley and egg and flour.
Shape the dough into dumpling shapes
Heat the knob of butter in a frying pan.
Add the dumplings and cook on a medium heat, moving them around so golden brown all over.