Tasty, gooey, messy bundles of delight.
This is from Jamie Oliver’s Quick and Easy recipes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 250g mince meat
- Half of a mozzarella ball
- 2 bread buns
- Can of chopped tomatoes
– Mix 2 tsp of pesto with the mince meat.
– Roll the mince meat into 8 meatballs.
– Brown the meatballs.
– Add the can of tomatoes and the whey from the mozzarella.
– Cook until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce has reduced.
– Add a slice of mozzarella to the top of each meatball and cover the pan until the mozzarella has melted.
– Add 1 tsp of pesto to the inside of each bun.
– Stuff with meatballs and sauce.