A delicious alternative to your average brownie
Makes: 10-12 Brownies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 225g crunchy peanut butter
- 150g bar dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 280g soft light brown sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 100g self-raising flour
-Heat oven to 180C/160C fan.
-Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking parchment.
-Gently melt 175g peanut butter, chocolate and all the sugar in a pan, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has just about melted.
– Turn off heat and let the mixture cool for 10 minutes.
– Use a wooden spoon to beat in the eggs one by one.
-Stir in the flour and pour into the baking tin.
– Melt 50g of peanut butter in a pan, until runny, then drizzle over the brownie.
– Bake for 30 mins until it has a crust, but the middle still seems slightly uncooked.